Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Yuletide Sparkle & Shine Project Sneak Peek


Winding down from the holiday weekend?  I'll admit I spent a day or two in my jammies and stuffed myself sillly with turkey and all the trimmings :)  Hope everyone had a fabulous holiday with family and friends.  And how about that Black Friday shopping?!?  I had to partake in that also...lol!  Oh what fun!  Now the Christmas season is upon us. 

It's time for Deck the Halls, trim the tree and fa la la la la...

On that note, here's a peek of what fun Christmas projects I've been working on for Fotobella.com

 
 

If you love the We R Memory Keepers Yuletide collection....you can get it ALL at fotobella.com.  Add the "I Want It All" bundle and you too can create beautiful projects. 

Enjoy the holiday season!


No comments:

Post a Comment