I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. Today I am sharing my Design Team project with Fotobella. This layout was made with the BEAUTIFUL Bo Bunny Serenade-I Want It All Collection found at fotobella.com.
· Paper: Cutouts (Side B), Dragonfly (Side B), Stripe (Side B), Garden (Side B), Poppies
· Combo Sticker Sheet, Brads, Petals
· Xmas Red Stickles
· Gold Stickles
· Pop Dots
· Dark Red Ribbon
· Black Ink
· Lucky 8 Classic Wreath Punch (also sold at Fotobella)
· Circle Cutter
· Paper Trimmer
· Paper Piercer
1. Select BoBunny Serenade Collection.
2. Choose the following paper: Cutouts (Side B), Dragonfly (Side B), Stripe (Side B), Garden (Side B), Poppies.
3. Select the Dragonfly Paper and measure and mark it at 9”x9”.
4. Trim the paper down to 9”x9”.
5. Using the Lucky 8 punch Classic Wreath. Set the cut settings to “on” for the Outer Cut and the Inner Cut.
6. With the red side of the paper facing up, begin punching all four corners.
12. Matte your photo in white cardstock, matte with Poppies paper and then matte a third time with Garden Paper Side B. Place the photo on top of the Circle as shown.
13. Select a dark red ribbon and gather three loops together. Use a staple to secure the loops at the base (where my thumb is holding the ribbon). Do not cut the ribbon tails.
14. You will want to leave the ribbon long enough to place the Simply Beautiful Sticker on top with two ribbon tails showing on the left of the sticker.
15. Using pop dots, adhere the Simply Beautiful Sticker to the bottom left hand corner of your matted photo.
17. Select the sticker that says “Cherished Memories” from the 12x12 sticker sheet. Using pop dots adhere the sticker to the top right had corner of the matted photo. Select a small black and red flower, layer and secure with a brad.
18. Embellish the layout with Xmas red and gold Stickles.
Hope you enjoy this beautiful layout you just made!
Have a very Happy New Year!