Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Baby Beautiful Altered Frame

With summer winding down and the kids off to school, I'm busy getting ready to welcome a new bundle of joy to our family in just a few weeks.   I could think of nothing more fitting for my Designer A Day project with Imaginisce, than a beautiful altered frame to hold my baby girl's first photo.  Without a doubt, the Love You More Collection is the perfect choice for this project.  I've had a craft frame from Michael's in my stash and finally put it to good use! 





With the Imaginisce I-bond hot glue gun I glued the background paper right onto the frame and then began layering borders and embellishments on the frame.  





I hand cut the pennant flags, lacing them with the twine for the background of the title at the top of the frame.  I just love the Alpha stickers in this collection and created the Baby Beautiful title with them. 






There is so much love and excitement in our family right now as we anxiously await the baby's arrival and I think that this altered frame perfectly captures that.  I can't wait to put the first newborn photo in it!  

Visit Imaginisce throughout the month to see what the rest of the Design Team has been up to for the Designer A Day projects.  

Supplies:  Love You More Collection, I Bond Hot Glue Gun, The Twinery baker's twine, foam tape, craft frame from Michaels.



Have a fabulous day!



No comments:

Post a Comment