Monday, December 9, 2013

Advent Calendar with Imaginisce

Happy Holidays to everyone!  To help celebrate the holiday spirit this year I am sharing a beautiful Advent calendar I made with Imaginisce's Christmas Colors collection.  I've always wanted to make an Advent calendar of my own and this year I was up to the task!


Made with my Silhoette, the Advent is the Santa's Village Advent Calendar kit from SVGcuts.  When the kit came out this December, I had to have it.  It was THE project I wanted to feature for the Imaginisce Design Team and I was excited to use the Christmas Colors Collection to bring this to life.



I had a great time making this and my kids are really enjoying it!  I really like the large compartments in the calendar because they hold larger items and multiple items.  A must have feature for a family with more than one child.  




I used the I-Rock and Stickles for the sparkly bling you'll see on the windows of the buildings and the clock.  Hope you and your family are finding fun little ways to enjoy this holiday season, as we are.

Have a fabulous holiday season!



Supplies:  Imaginisce's Colors of Christmas Collection, SVGcuts Santa's Village Advent Calendar, I-Rock, Hot Rocks, Stickles, Xyron Adhesive, foam tape, ink.  


1 comment:

  1. Apryl, this is amazing! I bet your kids love it too :) Have a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete