Monday, January 27, 2014

Bee-you-tiful Adorn It Layout with Kiwi Lane


Hello there,  my new layout features the awesome new Chevron templates from Kiwi Lane (I absolutely love!) and Adorn It’s Bumble Collection.    When using the Kiwi Lane templates, the layout comes together rather quickly and once I saw the colors in the Adorn It Papers I knew instantly what photos to scrap.
  




So to start, I mocked up the layout with the templates.  The templates used are Chevron 1B, 3B. Nature 2T, Large Bracket 2 and the 4x6 Photo. 




In the Adorn It Collection the wood pieces are fabulous!  I took the wood bees and sprayed them with Heidi Swaps Gold Color shine, which made them really pop!  I love the dimension and sparkle it added to the page.  




Thanks for stopping by today and hope you have a fabulous day!




No comments:

Post a Comment