Welcome to today's blog hop! Oh, it should be so much fun checking out everyone's fabulous projects and seeing different ways to use the designer templates. I'm sharing a layout featuring the Tiny Floral and Tiny Sweetheart templates.
I combined two collections for this layout: Simple Stories Fabulous and Echo Park's Sweetest Day. I was digging through my stash and came across these gems! As you can see the color scheme and patterns work very well together.
I absolutely LOVE the fun flowery patterns! Especially the Kiwi Lane flowers!
I had such a great little model for these photos! G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S! and I love the layout also ;)
So much flowery cuteness I just can't stand it! And I must say the layout came together like a breeze thanks to Kiwi Lane's templates! Frame it up, cut it out and glue it down. Simple as that!
Now keep hopping through the list, and be sure to leave comments at every stop.
A random winner from ONE of the participating blogs (including the Kiwi Lane blog), will be given a$25 gift certificate to the Kiwi Lane Shop, for leaving a comment and will be announced on the Kiwi Lane blog on Thursday, MARCH 13TH.
Here is the blog hop lineup:
- Kiwi Lane http://kiwilane.com/here/blog/
- Apryl Holland http://onescrappysoul.blogspot.com >>You Are Here<<
- Cyndee Kawa http://scrappydaylily.blogspot.com/
- Charity Hotrum http://menemenetekeluniversity.blogspot.com/
- Marissa Torp http://mojoandmore.blogspot.com/
- Erica Bass http://stampingstarlette.blogspot.com/
- Brittany Morgan http://craftypaperbee.blogspot.com/
- Deborah Johnson http://scrappinthelittlethings.blogspot.com/
- Erin Colby http://oursliceofcheese.blogspot.com/
- Brenda Smith http://theimperfectscrapper.blogspot.com/om
Have a fabulous day!