Thursday, April 3, 2014

Bo Bunny Baby Bump Layout

I've been drooling over Bo Bunny's Baby Bump Collection since it debuted!  One because it's gorgeous and two because I'm drowning in baby pictures!  There are a few preggie pics floating around that this collection was made for!  But don't think I'll be posting those, ha!  

FotoBella has Baby Bump in the I Want It All Bundle and I was ecstatic when I got the box of goodies to work with.  You should see the Ephemera package alone!  Gorgeous goodies in there!  You can check out some of those yummy Ephemera contents in my layout today.  







I've got a full tutorial on FotoBella's blog on how to make this layout yourself.  FotoBella has BoBunny's Baby Bump I Want It All Bundle so pop over to the website to get yours!

Have a fabulous day!



No comments:

Post a Comment