Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Kiwi Lane and Hazel & Ruby

This month Kiwi Lane's Design Team is working with Hazel & Ruby Product.  I got great stencils, tissue paper and sequins to use and here is what I came up with.  


I started with a white card stock background, and then placed the stencils.  I used them for the title “Love You”, the rectangle shape and the random letters.  I then sprayed several colors of Color Shine and pulled the stencils up to reveal the white background.  Using a few scraps that were already laying on my scrap paper, I framed up the photo.  I added the Hazel & Ruby Tissue Paper Quote Collage with the Mini Madison Lane template 1B.  I wanted to keep the look on the edgy side, so I kept the frame up simple, used the stapler to attach my photo and paper and embellished with sequins.  I outlined some of the letters with a black pen and roughed up some of the patterned paper with a black ink pad.  



Supplies:  Kiwi Lane Mini Madison Lane 1B template, Hazel & Ruby: Pass the tissue-Quote Collage, Stencil-Greeting words, Sequin tube, white card stock, black card stock, Heidi Swap Color Shine, scraps of Bella Blvd paper, black pen, black ink.




Have a fabulous day!



No comments:

Post a Comment