Thursday, October 9, 2014

Hello Grand Canyon layout

What amazing places did you visit this Summer?  We recently visited the Grand Canyon and wow, what a beautiful experience.  Here is one of many awesome photos from our trip.  Prima's Forever Green collection was the perfect match to this photo.  I didn't want to do too much to detract from the awesome photo.  I  chose the papers and colors carefully.  


The "hello" is from the journal cards pad in the collection, along with the pink and orange card stock. I mirrored the "hello" cards to emulate the endlessness feeling of the Grand Canyon and the continue echoes that ring through it.


The mason jar journal card I fussy cut, along with the butterflies and placed them on the page to appear as though they are escaping from the jar and into the Grand Canyon.  


I have a ton of photos from our trip and great memories to preserve using the beautiful Prima collection from FotoBella.



No comments:

Post a Comment