Saturday, November 22, 2014

I Love Aspen Layout

Aspen, Colorado is such a beautiful place to visit.  While we were there we spent some time at the John Denver Sanctuary.  The photos from the trip were perfect for the We R Memory Keepers Shine Collection.  


This collection has a few embellishments with it, but for the most part, I fussy cut a lot for a lot of my embellishments on tis page.  It really brought the page to life, in my opinion and this layout is one of my favorites.  


Everything you see on this page from the tree, dear head, hearts, owl, leaves, all fussy cut from the Journal Cards in the Albums Made Easy Card Set.  I added some Stickles, glossy accents and twine to the mix as well.  


I inked the edges on EVERYTHING!  Between the cutouts, the inking and the added shine, this layout came out with some great dimension and character.

Have a fabulous day!



No comments:

Post a Comment