Thursday, January 22, 2015

The "Love" Wreath

Valentine's Day is right around the corner so how about a fun home decor project?  Shortly after the new year I found a plain metal heart wreath in the dollar bin at Target.  On it's own the wreath was not so exciting...but paired with my FotoBella I Want It All Bundle Bo Bunny Star-Crossed Collection it became fabulous!


What started out as a plain heart metal wreath, quickly came to life with tons of detail.  I covered the metal hearts with patterned paper from the Star-Crossed Collection.


With the help of my Silhouette, I cut out the word "Love", the love birds, cupid and the red flower.  I also embellished with the chipboard stickers from the collection.  


Isn't it gorgous?!?  Forgive me for not being very modest about this project, but I can't stop staring at it!  The ribbon was left over from Christmas and matched perfectly.  For some more bling, I used the Diamond Stickles to glitter up the feathers on the dream catcher, the word "Love"  and I also added some rhinestones to the flower and dream catcher.  


Ahhh cupid has struck again.....I'm in love!

Get your Bo Bunny Star-Crossed Bundle and if you want this wreath, seriously run to Target right now!  

Have a fabulous day!



No comments:

Post a Comment