Friday, May 15, 2015

Dream Come True Layout with Simple Stories Enchanted

Why hello there and welcome to the Simple Stories Enchanted collection and Fancy Nancy layouts.  My daughter and I had the pleasure of attending a book signing event for Jane O'Conner, author of Fancy Nancy books and I have a ton of photos to share.  The Simple Stories Enchanted collection, found at FotoBella.com was just the theme I needed to scrap these photos of Jane O' Conner's tour bus.  



The background page is a beautiful gray and white chevron with a floral pattern.  I matted all three photos vertically on white cardstock before placing them on the page.  I used the floral border sticker from the 12x12 sticker sheet to go along the left side edge of the photos.    Due to the background paper having a busy pattern, I wanted to keep the embellishments simple.  


An element I haven't used a lot of in the past is photo overlays.  Typically because they usually aren't the right size for the photos I'm using.  The "Dream Come True" overlay fit over the photo at the bottom without covering up too much of anything captured in the photo.  I added the "love this" phrase sticker for an added touch.  


I like to get creative with my journaling, and in this layout.  I wrote along the left hand side edge of the cardstock matte of the photos.  I think it turned out really nice.  

If you haven't seen the Simple Stories Enchanted Collection in it's entirety, visit FotoBella.com.  You'll love everything about this collection!  I know I do!

Have a fabulous day!






No comments:

Post a Comment