Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Spooky Halloween Tree

I LOVE Halloween!  Given the chance to work with My Minds Eye Something Wicked Bundle from FotoBella.com meant decorating in September, Eeeeek!  So fun!  I've been dying to decorate since spooky items started showing up on the Michaels shelves this summer.  I couldn't resist buying a twisted, spooky tree from Michaels.  To decorate it, I used the Mixed Bag from My Minds Eye Something Wicked.  Using my tag punch, I made tags with various printed papers and layered them with embellishments.  



I love the black glittered pieces.  They look so cool!  


This cat I added the mustache to is my favorite tag.
=


There are plenty of spooky elements that I left the way they were like and just punched them into tags.  


I inked the tags with black ink and hung them all over the tree.  


I think it looks pretty spooky, how about you?  

Have a Spooky day!







No comments:

Post a Comment