Friday, November 17, 2017

Home Tweet Home with ADORNit

Happy Friday my crafty friends!  The holidays are upon us and for how many of you do holiday baking?  I love baking, especially for the holidays and so does my oldest daughter.  I'm sharing a baking themed layout made with ADORNit's Home Tweet  Home collection today.



I combined an assortment of a papers, journaling card and stickers to create the page.  


I included the fun banners of "You're So Tweet" and "Birds of a Feather", the perfect phrases for the moment captured on camera of the little baker.


A little bit of hand journaling and some pretty Stickles to add some shine to the page made for a simple but cute layout.  Visit ADORNit.com and check out this cute Home Tweet Home collection.  

Have a fabulous day!




No comments:

Post a Comment