Thursday, October 18, 2012

Lucky

Hellooo!  :)

Thought I would do a quick share of my latest card creation.  It's been a busy week, geesh!  I'm sooo looking forward to tomorrow being Friday "yay!" 



The card was made with Little Yellow Bicycle's Lucky Me Collection.  I tore the edges on all of the paper throughout the design (another project done at the airport *without scissors*).

I added simple embellishment by cutting out a shamrock. Then I cut out the word "in" from the Phrases Sticker Sheet.  I placed the word "in" on a button to pop it up from the shamrock.  The word "Love" was cut on my Cricut when I returned home.  I inked edges of all the paper in green and attached a few rhinestones to add a little SPARKLE :)

Lucky in Love...a simple card that says it all :)

Have a fabulous weekend!

Apryl

No comments:

Post a Comment