Tuesday, February 12, 2013

"My Two Loves" Layout

Today I am sharing the Love You More Collection by Imaginisce.  This collection is beautiful!  Perfect for those "Love" themed projects.  I chose two of my favorite photos of my kids to design this layout around.  I love how it came together.




I really like mixing and matching patterns as you can see in this layout.  Chevrons, hexagons, hearts, polka dots make for a stunning combination (I think ;).   What I like most about this layout is the cutout heart I used to frame my son's photo.



To embellish the page I matted the Love You More sticker sentiment and added a button and twine.


               I also added dimension to my title by adhering the sticker letters using pop dots.  

Wishing you all a Happy Valentine's Day!






No comments:

Post a Comment