Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Cutie Pie Chef Layout & Celebration Tag



We R Memory Keepers Feeling Groovy Collection, a collection that matches my daughter's personality.  Beautiful and vibrant spring colors are so much fun to work with.  I chose these photos of my daughter helping bake Easter cookies to do the layout with.  I also used one of my favorite tools, the Lucky 8 Fancy Scroll Punch.  Added a few flowers and bling and the layout came out beautifully.  



Here are the closeup shots to capture all the details in this layout.


The Lucky 8 punch made a great border with the teal card stock which I overlaid the 12x12 shape punched out of the striped paper.  


I also love the chipboard letters that come with this collection.


Flowers and bling for the finishing touch!  Visit Fotobella.com to view the entire Feeling Groovy collection.


I also created a tag for any celebratory occasion with by combining several patterned papers, an embossed tag and ribbon.  I really love the embossed tags that We R Memory Keepers adds to all their collections.  




Hope you have a fabulous day!



No comments:

Post a Comment