Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Flower Pendant and the I-Bond with Imaginisce

This week's project for Imaginisce was to make something using the I-Bond Hot Glue Gun.




So...for my I-Bond project, I experimented with hot glue and stamps.  I had a blast and created a flower pendant necklace.  






Yes, it's hot glue….I know, wow!  How is this even possible??


To make the pendant:


I started with a clear stamp and Turquoise Versa mark ink.  I turned the inked stamp over so that it was laying inked side up.  I then squeezed clear hot glue over the top of the stamp with the I-bond.  After waiting just a few seconds, I flipped the stamp over on to my glass mat and pressed the stamp down so that it spread the hot glue evenly over the stamp.  Then, I let the glue cool slightly before peeling up the stamp.  To give it a shiny look, I put a thin layer of Ranger's glossy accents over the flower.  To give the pendant definition I used a black felt marker and went over the lines the stamp made for the flower petals.  I just can't resist bling so I hot glued a large rhinestone to the center of the flower.  Once everything was dry, I hot glued the flower pendant to the silver pendant piece found in Imaginisce's Magni-top Necklace and Pendant collection.  

And there you are folks, a beautiful necklace!  Grab yourself an I-bond and get creative!

Supplies:  I-Bond, Clear hot glue, Clear flower stamp, Turquoise Versa Mark Ink, Ranger Glossy Accents, Black felt marker, Rhinestone, Imaginisce's Magni-top Necklace and Pendant.


Visit Imaginisce's Blog to see more of the Design Team's creative projects made with the I-Bond.

Have a fabulous day!


No comments:

Post a Comment