Thursday, May 23, 2013

Outdoor Adventure

Once again, Imaginisce has come out with another amazing collection!  Outdoor adventure has a beautiful color and pattern combination that is perfect for those camping, hiking, and fun outdoor photos.  In my layout, I went with the "adventure" theme that was captured in these photos of my kids climbing trees and being adventurous.  





One of my favorites in the collection is the woodgrain patterned paper and just had to use it along with several other fun patterns.  I had fun combining and layering the different patterns and creating the title for the page with the cute alpha stickers and embellishments.  



If you are a camper and enjoy the outdoors, then Outdoor Adventure Collection is the one for you!  I can't wait to get some fun camping photos this summer so that I can play with this collection some more!  

Visit Imaginisceblog.com for more amazing projects using Outdoor Adventure Collection.

Have a fabulous day!





1 comment: