Monday, June 24, 2013

I Caught A Fish!

Working with the Bo Bunny Trail Mix Collection for Fotobella has been really fun for me.  The I Want It All Bundle is packed with Trail Mix goodies and plenty of fun choices for those outdoorsy photos!  The collection reminded me of the photo I had stashed somewhere of my nephew when he’d caught his first fish.  It such a cute photo of when he was little and he was SO proud! 






The fish patterned paper was perfect for creating a fun layered matte for the photo.  I then layered the embellishments on the page to resemble a mounted fish trophy.  I also found a fun die cut on one of my Cricut cartridges of the fish and a fishing rod, and I added that to the background of the layout.  I love how the layout came out. 
Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a fabulous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment