Tuesday, July 9, 2013

World's Best Dad


Hello there!  Today I'm sharing a card made with Bo Bunny's Trail Mix Collection.  It's great for making projects for the men in your life.  Although the theme of this card is for Dad's, its versatile in that it can be used for a Birthday, Father's Day, or any day of the week to make Dad feel special!


I chose several patterned papers to put together.  I made tags by punching holes in the chipboard embellishments with the crop-a-dile and added some twine.  I then made the title out of the alpha stickers that are included in the collection.  This was a very quick and simple card to put together but there are some great eye catching elements.

Visit Fotobella.com and check out this collection in the I Want It All Bundle and get all the fabulous Bo Bunny goodies! 

Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a fabulous day!








No comments:

Post a Comment