Saturday, August 31, 2013

Vintage Christmas w/ My Mind's Eye

How many days 'til Christmas?  I don't know and I'm too afraid to look!  So I won't give the countdown either.  Today I'm featuring a project made for Fotobella's Design Team using My Mind's Eye Vintage Christmas Collections.  It is a beeeaaauutiful collection, oh my!  That's why I LOVE My Mind's Eye!

The papers are already beautifully embellished and there are lots of great goodies to go along with them.  Fotobella.com has the whole collection bundled up for you in the I Want It All Bundle

With my bundle I created a 2-page layout.  


Because the paper is already embellished, I kept it simple.  I cut out a bracket shape to matte the photos with, made some flowers and added a few rhinestone and chipboard stickers.



Here are a few detail shots




Have a fabulous day!







No comments:

Post a Comment