Monday, April 27, 2015

"Sweet" Cotton Candy Card

Hello, hello everyone!  Hope the weekend was great and you had a little time to get crafty.  Today I'm sharing a card made with Bo Bunny Carnival I Want It All Bundle from FotoBella.com.  The card is fun and bright with lots of *sparkle*. 



I loved the cotton candy embellishments in this collection.  I fussy cut the cotton candy shape and added some Diamond stickles to the dark, shaded parts of the fluffy cotton candy cloud of goodness, to make it look even more yummy!



Because I really wanted to call attention to the cotton candy and the "Sweet" sentiment I popped it up off the Marquee shape and outlined the starburst design with Stickles also.  


I didn't add any additional sentiment or title, since I'm not sure what event I'll need this card for yet.  But it could easily be used for a "Sweet Sixteen" themed card, "You're Sweet" or "Thank you" card.  That's the beauty of handmade cards, they can be customized to fit what you need it for!

Supplies used from the Carnival Bundle:  Side Show Paper, Cotton Candy Paper, Metal brads-Ephemera.


Have a fabulous day!





No comments:

Post a Comment