Monday, June 26, 2017

Carta Bella Are We There Yet Mini album

Anyone made a paper bag album lately?  Now that school's out, I've got these paper lunch bags taking up space in the pantry so I'm putting them to good use along with my scrapbook supplies.  Paper bags albums make great quick little albums and are perfect to give to your kids to document vacation adventures.



Are we there yet?  I mean who hasn't heard that question from your kids when traveling?  It's the perfect title for a vacation collection and Carta Bella's got it with their "Are We There Yet?" collection.  Apryl here with the FotoBella Design Team sharing my latest design project featuring this great collection found at FotoBella.com.


Visit blog.fotobella.com to see all cute details in these albums!
Have a happy summer!





                                                 




No comments:

Post a Comment