Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Release Party for Good Dog by Imaginisce


It's a P-a-r-t-y!!  A "Good Dog" party with Imaginisce.  They have released this SUPER cute collection this week.  So if you are looking for the perfect collection for your little (or big ;) pooch...here it is!

My son is an absolute DOG LOVER.  This collection is made for him and his furry friends.  The adorable Good Dog Collection is perfect for bringing your love for dogs center stage.    The paper and embellishments made it so easy to create this layout.  All the colors and patterned paper coordinate so well together.  And the Doggie Die Cuts are the CUTEST!  I layered several patterned papers together to create the base of the layout.  I love creating my own embellishments so I hand cut and matted the dog bone for an oversized embellishment to balance the 5”x7” photo I used.  I made a dog tag for  journaling with the Diary Sticker Stacker and ribbon.  I also hand cut the hearts that I placed throughout the page, giving them dimension with foam tape and rhinestones.




Patterned Paper:  Dog Parade, Dog Speak, Dawg Dayz, Spotty Dog, Dog Dreams.  Doggy Die Cuts, Doggy Diary Sticker Stacker.   Rhinestones, Blue Ribbon.  Tools:  I-Rock, I-Punch, I-magicut Ribbon Cutter, Foam Tape.


Good Dog Mini Album:

As soon as I saw the fun designs in the Good Dog collection I knew there was a mini album in my future!  The idea for the shape of the pages came from the collection itself:  The heart, dog bone, food  bowl and dog house pages were all drawn and hand cut to mimic the smaller shapes found on the papers and embellishments.  I wanted each page to be a different shape so that it would catch your eye without even opening the album.  In a mini album it is sometimes tough to make space for journaling.  In this album I used the Doggy Mail cutouts and made them their own page in the album so that there was plenty of room for journaling.













Supplies used:
Patterned Paper:  Dog Parade, Doggy Mail, Dog Speak, Dog Dreams, Dog Biscuits, Dawg Dayz, Spotty Dog, In the Dog House, Paw Prints.
Fur-Ever Friends Sticker Stackers, Doggy Diary Sticker Stacker, Doggy Die Cuts.

Thanks for stopping by today and hope you LOVE this new collection as much as I do.


Have a fabulous day!


2 comments:

  1. Apryl, these are as charming as your kids and your dogs. very precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sure to be treasured for years to come. I know my kids LOVE their pets to pieces. Darling mini!!!

    ReplyDelete