Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Endless Summer is finally here!

Welcome to the party!



Yes, this collection is FINALLY here and oh my it is SOOOO cute!  It's a MUST HAVE!

I absolutely LOVE this collection!



Endless+Summer=BBQ!

This collection is perfect for those BBQ photos!  I had a great time making this layout.  I wanted to pack in as many of the fun patterns in this collection as I could (I had a hard time choosing ;) so I did this by making a ton of banners :)  I also embellished the page with the Sticker Stackers and the Hot Rocks.  




And now for a double page layout!



Sun, Surf, & Sand!  Endless Summer Collection!


I added bling to the sun! As well as the die cut titles and cute polka dot bikini.

This is such a great collection to use for all those great summer photos you have!  Visit Imaginisce's blog to check out all the great Endless Summer projects the Design Team has been working on!   

Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a fabulous day!








1 comment: