Wednesday, March 27, 2013

It's a Blog Hop with Xyron!

Welcome to the Imaginisce and Xyron Blog Hop!  This week Imaginisce Design Team had the opportunity to use Xyron adhesive for our Imaginisce projects.  Boy do I love the Xyron Mega runner!!  This thing works great!  I am so glad I got to try it because now I am hooked!

For my Easter themed project I chose to make a table center piece with Imaginisce's Love You More Collection.



I started with the Lifestyle Crafts pinwheel die cut and cut out three pinwheels.  The flower accents in the center of the pinwheels are also dies that come with the pinwheels.  They make for some cut pinwheels!  The sticks of the pinwheels are paper straws that I made with Love You More paper and the Xyron Mega Runner.  I place all the pinwheels in a mason jar full of candy, tied a pink tulle ribbon around the jar and, there you have it, a cute centerpiece!  

Here are a few pinwheel close ups:




I hope you take the time to visit Imaginisce and Xyron's blogs all this week to check out all the great projects the Design Teams have come up with.  There are some great prizes in store!

Have a fabulous day!



7 comments:

  1. So cute. This would really brighten up the table at the Easter meal. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my kids always loved pinwheels! this is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the papers you used to make these adorable pinwheels.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Most pinwheels leave me yawning, but these are really cute. Thanks for the tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute pinwheels and great
    use of the papers and
    paper straws.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  6. very cute pinwheels. I love them so much. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just love pinwheels and have never made one. Yours are so cute.

    marg0006 at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete