Thursday, October 26, 2017

Blessed Boxwood Wreath with ADORNit

Fun fall projects are here friends!  I've been busy with my Silhouette Cameo and ADORNit products to create this beauty, a 3d boxwood wreath.


The cut file is compliments of Furrow and Feather at the online Silhouette store.  Isn't it fun?  I chose two different ADORNit papers for the leaves, the Mint Chevron from the Blender Basics and the small flower patterned paper.  Now at first, when I cut out all these pieces, I was like hold up a minute!!!  That's a lot of pieces!  But then I visited FurrownandFeather.com and she assembled this baby in no time!  haha!


Before assembling, I inked some of the leaf edges with ink and then set to it.  Honestly, it was a breeze!  And wow, what a beauty!


I cut out the "Blessed" piece from the Sunflower Cut Apart 12"x12" ADORNit paper and hung it in the center with twine.  

What fall projects have you got in the works?  Willing to try this fun wreath?  I hope so!

Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous fall day!



No comments:

Post a Comment