Friday, October 20, 2017

It's The Small Moments with ADORNit

Happy Friday!  How many of you order pizza on Friday nights?  We love it!  Seems like the perfect way to start the weekend if you ask me!  I've got some fun photos from one of our favorite places to go displayed in this layout that was inspired by a sketch from My Creative Scrapbook!  


The paper is from ADORNit, the Blender Basics pad and the Chamberry collection.  I also added some ink, twine and journaling to complete the look.


Here's a close up of the fun layers.  For the curved piece I used my Creative Memories tearing tool.  Gives the edge just enough of that torn texture, perfect for a boy themed layout I think :)


I love this saying from the Chamberry cut a part paper and thought it went well with the theme of my layout.  Hope you all have a creative weekend and check out ADORNit.com for some fun products!



No comments:

Post a Comment